WhatsApp is a social network that is characterized by its fast and simple way of communication.
From private messages, group chats, video calls, sharing audios, gallery photos or taken directly from the camera, etc.
In most cases, sending a photo via WhatsApp is a very simple task, however nothing could be perfect. Sometimes this application does not allow photo sharing for various reasons .
This problem is not very common, but it still happens. The solutions are simple since it is not a serious problem and here we will explain some of them.
If you encounter this problem, we can solve it.
WHY DOES WHATSAPP NOT SENDING PICTURES SOMETIMES
- Check your Internet connection : We start with the obvious. Many times the WiFi could be disconnected without us realizing it and if our mobile data is slow or we simply don’t have it, we will not be able to send photos or messages.
- The date is not configured : sometimes, when we restart our phones, the date and time can be automatically deconfigured, when this happens we will not be able to send photos from WhatsApp until we configure it again.
- Problems with the SD card : if we do not have enough space in the internal memory, it will not allow sending photos. We will have to delete the files that we have and that we do not need. By making space, the problem may already be solved and we can use WhatsApp normally. To do this, try using the “free up space” function of Google Photos.
- Delete the cache : go to settings and look for the applications option, go to where it says WhatsApp, storage. There you can clear your cache.
- Check the RAM : this is in charge of the applications in use, by entering settings in the applications running or in use, we can stop the WhatsApp app . Another option is to restart the mobile to clean the memory and stop background processes.
Here we leave you the tips and solutions in case you encounter this problem. It is easy to solve, since none of the solutions usually take more than 5 minutes.
Read More: Private facebook video downloader